GREEN CERTIFIED CLEANINGA Green Carpet Cleaning Service
GREEN Carpet Cleaners in Wilson
Every cleaning solution you use ends up back in our environment, whether it’s through being thrown out, released into the air, or carried out on your shoes. We wouldn’t put soaps, detergents, phosphates or other harsh chemicals directly in our air, lakes, streams or forests–so why add them to your carpets? At Chem-Dry of Wilson, we believe in sustainability and have worked toward offering a Green solution to carpet cleaning for the past two decades.
Chem-Dry’s flagship cleaning solution, The Natural®, uses ingredients on the FDA’s G.R.A.S. list; however, our dedication to being Green and sustainable doesn’t stop there. Our cleaning processes uses one-fifth the amount of the water that steam cleaners use, helping to ensure a healthier, Greener home.
Our Green Cleaning Standards
Chem-Dry® is continuously working toward advancements in green carpet cleaning. Our commitment to sustainability is part of our mission to provide all people with a cleaner and more healthy living environment. We hold ourselves to high standards, which is why we created the Chem-Dry Certified program, which examines a product’s impact on people, pets and the environment. Read below to see what our standards are.
Health, Toxicity & Safety
- Oral Toxicity: products do not include hazardous substances ingested through the mouth
- Dermal Toxicity: products do not include poisonous substances that enter through skin contact
- Inhalation Toxicity: products do not distribute harmful pollutants that are breathed in from the atmosphere
- No Carcinogens: products do not include agents which increase the likelihood of cancer
Protection of Aquatic Life
- High standards for biodegradability and not bioaccumulate. Products must not damage our streams or Mother Earth.
Safety for Materials Contacted
- The pH of the solution of the products must be no less than 3 and no greater than 10.
Clean Air Requirements
- The solution must not contain damaging levels of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs).
Chem-Dry Certified Green Cleaning Products
Several of our products meet the strict standards of the Chem-Dry Certified program:
- The Natural®
- Stain Extinguisher
- World Famous Spot Remover®
- Upholstery Rinse
- Upholster Wet/Foam Cleaner
- Carpet Deodorizer
- Pet Odor Removal
Green Carpet Cleaning in Wilson & Elm City
So why does Chem-Dry® care so much about being Green? We’ll put it simply: less water in your carpets means more in our nation’s reservoirs. Non-toxic means Chem-Dry® is perfect for kids and pets and makes Chem-Dry® a great (often, the only) solution for many people with allergies. We live in Wilson too and our mission is to help create healthier homes for a better world.